- Drive through the palm groves and dry rivers of the Moroccan desert
- Stop for tea at a traditional Berber village
- Discover a lifestyle that has remained unchanged for 200 years
- Thrill to the power of a Quad Bike as you challenge yourself to a drive in the desert
See authentic Berber villages, where people still live in the traditional manner established by their forefathers over 200 years ago. Stop at one of the houses to enjoy Berber hospitality and delicious mint tea. Once you’re back on the desert trail, pick up the pace and discover the joy of off-roading as you ride through a formidable landscape.
You’ll ride on a Yamaha Quad – all the equipment you’ll need, such as goggles, a hood, a helmet, and a raincoat, will be provided. This is a thrilling activity for families, provided all children taking part are over the age of 6.
- Transfer from your hotel, private residence, or the nearest parking lot
• Each Quad Bike can accommodate 2 riders
• Drivers must be at least 18 years old. Those aged under 18 must have parental permission to participate in the excursion, with a waiver signed by at least one parent
• Under 18 years old must ride as passenger and can’t drive
Price : 50 Euro / Quad
2 person on Quad 65 Euro Total
Whats app :00447493352505